Sunday, April 28, 2013

Freaking Finally!

So...It's 11:35 PM, on Sunday night. I SHOULD be asleep. I should be doing something more productive than updating my blog. I didn't blog all winter. Why, you may ask? I don't like winter. But guess what home slice ..IT'S MOTHER EFFING SPRING!!!!


You will almost NEVER see my happier than when it is spring.
I'm like a baby feeling whatever that material is for the first time....


I'm like a duck jumping in the water...


I'm like a dog dressed up for Thanksgiving...



I'm like Anne Shirley realizing she's been in love with Gilbert Blythe her WHOLE life!


I'm like Hermione when she straightens her hair for the Yule Ball...(and she KNOWS she looks good)


I'm like batman...in this picture...?


SPRING!!!! SPRING!!!! SPRING IS HERE!!! hopefully to stay...cause if it starts to get cold again before October...I am NOT going to be a happy camper. Ain't nobody got time for that....

No comments:

Post a Comment