Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What I want for Christmas...

What I want for Christmas is this...

If I had this dog, I would name him Charlie...That's all I have to say about that...ps...he's only 75 dollars and he's a border collie mix...I love border collies....and dogs.

I have decided that when my dearest friend, Jessica, gets married, I want to move into an apartment/house where I am allowed to have a dog. I think this characteristic of animal loving, has come from a very young age. I have always loved animals, but mostly, I have always been in love with the K-9 species. When I was a kid, I use to go to the park and make Ashleigh ask people if we could pet their dog...

There is something about a dog. When you come home, they act like you are the most important thing that they have seen in their entire life. They never expect anything from you...still love you when you don't treat them the best and are the first ones to be at your side when you're having a bad day. And when you have to put them down, or when they die...it's almost worst than when a family member dies. I think I am at the most perfect place in my life to own a little guy of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment