Sunday, October 3, 2010

Here I am Blogging World!

So...for the three people who will PROBABLY not even read this...Hello. My name is, Brittany Bly.
I am currently living in Utah, (of all the glamorous places that I could possibly choose to live...I choose the classiest of all...Orem. :) I recently moved from the Denver area. I live with one of my best friends, Jessica Bell Bushman,
who is also one of the people who has inspired me to start a blog. Why, you may ask would I do this? There are a few reasons...one, probably for my own benefit. I like to read my own amusing posts as much as the next person. I also think it's a good way to get my thoughts out on paper...er, I mean...on..line? Anyways...Life is indeed interesting. As I sit here, typing this post...I just realize how grateful I am for everything that I have! I literally have 3 dollars to my name, more bills than I can pay because of my recent move and a job that pays crap. But regardless of all of this, I do have a job, I live with Jessica, have my sisters and brother within minutes/hours of me. I live in a ghetto-tastic, cute 4-plex house that use to smell like cat piss. No worries...with a little elbow grease and lots of good smelling candles, Jessica and I eradicated THAT smell quickly. (I feel that I should mention right now that I am a Mormon girl who does sometimes swear. I don't mean to offend anyone, that is never my intent...and I will try my hardest to keep the blog clean but a few hells, damns and asses...MAY just pop out. Forgive my shortcomings, I beg of you.)
On a happier note...General Conference was this weekend. I think about where I was last year this time, and again, I am overwhelmed with gratitude at how well my life is going! Melanie Tidwell (now Johnston) and I
were in Denver searching for jobs, and I had NO clue what my purpose was. Well, I can still say, that I am not sure what exactly my purpose is, but I do know that I am MUCH happier with life.
Whelp...I feel like this is probably a pretty great place for me to end for the day/week/year. I don't know how often I will update this and I have no idea how entertaining it will be for people to read...but alas...until next time...farewell!

4 comments:

  1. you make me smile Miss Brittany! I'm glad you started a blog so that I can blog stalk you ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Brittany, it looks like I'm comment #2, so that means you only need one more person to fulfill your quota, right? :) I'll tell Caroline about your blog; she'll be excited! :) BTW, we're in Orem, too -- living in a house in a trailer park -- my dream come true. We need to have you over for dinner or something since we'll be so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well. Welcome to the blogging world. I think I fulfill your quota? I didn't know you where in Utah. I thought you were still in Denver. Anyway, when Ash moves up here we three should all hang out. P.S. I love how you said a few...asses may pop out. It made me laugh. Those words aren't even swears anyway (according to my father-in-law only the "f-word" is a swear so keep all the asses and damns up!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember when we drove home after our first semester at school and we wrote a story about our entire trip? You have always been a great writer... I'm excited to add you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete